Monday, February 11, 2008

What has been going on since the beginning of the year.





Well let see. Aadyson is now 19 months and is HUGE!!!!! She is just a little goof ball. Even though she has her "BRAADYSON" moments, she is the biggest joy in my life. Right now she is at the point where she is talking a lot and LOVES Dora the Explorer! She loves to go out side and get dirty. She also loves to make animal noise and her Nursery Rhymn book. There are times where I just want to pull my hair with her but then again she is already in her "terrible two's". Haha.



4 comments:

Dustin & Ashley said...

It feels like I haven't seen you guys in so long! She's getting big...well her hair anyhow looks different...it's getting thicker! Oh yeah...Bratison should be BRAADYSON!!! Goober! I love you girls!

Tiff said...

She is way too cute! We had so much fun driving back to Globe with you. I love you more and more each day sis! Can't wait to see you guys again!

BoRRegO FaMiLy said...

Hey I have a Way cute picture of your pretty little girl! From the wedding. She is a doll.
have fun!
aubrey borergo

{Bryanna} said...

I just love her Christa!!! I miss you like crazy! But now we have another way to keep in touch! love ya much
Bryanna