Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aady Can Count To 10!!!

So Aady has been just growing up so much, so fast! She is such a good help around the house. We are still trying to teach her how to pick up after herself, go to sleep in her own bed, and eat her vegggies. Haha. But she loves her little cousin Logan and tries to help Auntie Sam out by feeding him. When that time comes when i am ready for kid #2, I know she will be such a good big sister. She is also almost done with Potty Training. She is also starting to count to 10. She is just so cute!



Danny is coming home on Monday and Aady and I are really excited to have him home! Everytime I tell her that he is coming home, her face lights up and She says "Danny coming home? Tatum home?" Tatum is Danny's daughter. So we are excited to have her back home with us too. We only get her every other weekend but its so worth it. Danny is trying to get on with Navopache Electric. His interview is on Monday so we are crossing our fingers that he gets it. I am also trying to move back up to Show Low too. I just feel that its right for Aady and I to be up there. I want to raise her up in Show Low instead of down here. I have my interview with the same company that I am with now on the 15th up in Show Low. I will be working in a different division. I am also thinking about going back to school, maybe Nursing. So that is whats going on with my little family for now. :o)

5 comments:

The Gwynns said...

It was so good seeing you a couple of weeks ago. I know it was quick but I do miss your friendship and love. I wish you the best in the upcoming events. I hope everything works out for you guys. Love ya!

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Aady is so cute. I'm sad cuz it seems like we never see each other. We need to do more things together. Love ya sis!!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey I am turning my page private, give me your e-mail address and I can add your blog to our list!!

Kilie Rainey said...

ok my little girl is growing up sooo fast! im so happy to hear you two are doing well! sorry i have been such a stranger lately, but i really need to come see you girls! i have your grey's still and pj pants!! promise ill get em back to you!.. tell aady hello! and we should catch up sometime next time im home. ide love to come play with aady!

Hal, Ash & Kinsey said...

She's too cute and getting soooo big! I can't even believe it! You're going to have your hand full when she get older! I miss her! I hope everything is going GREAT for you girls! You have quite the little family! Super cute!