Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Well we had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. My friend Kerri (also Danny's sister) and her son, Jake, came up to Pinetop with Aadyson and I to get out of the heat and enjoy our wonderful weekend. When we got up there we ended up going straight to my mom's house Thursday night to Aady can open her birthday gifts. She only cared about her Backpack toy. Haha. We ended up going to bed early that night.

The next morning we got up early to get ready for the parade. We went and got donuts and met up with Ashley and her family at her mom's house so we all could walk to the parade. We had a good time. I tried teaching Aady how to run out and get the candy. Lol. Tanya and I ended up running out and getting the candy for the kids. It was so much fun. Jake and Aadyson enjoyed all the candy. On our way back from the parade the kids passed out in the car. It took us an hour just to get home from Show Low to Lakeside because of the parade.

We got back to my dad's, where we were staying, and got ready to go to Katrina's. We had a good time there. The kids had a great time in the pool. Aady of course really enjoyed it. Everyone kept laughing at her because she kept slashing around in the pool. Jake had a good time splashing the girls, but as soon as they splashed him, he couldn't hack it. Haha. We ended up going back to my dad's. As soon as we got there it started to rain. Kerri and the kids took a nap while I took my little brother, Cody, to Walmart so he could get ready for his camping trip.


We were planning on going to the fireworks, but we were just so tired that we ended up staying in and relaxing. We had a really good time that weekend. It was nice seeing family and spending time with our friends.

No comments: