Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Sunday Out

Ok so I told you all I am horrible with this blog thing. Hopefully I will get better with it. So today Aady decided to wake up at 7:30am. We got up and had waffles for breakfast and watched Willie Wonka (the new one, even though the older one is so much better than the first). We started to get ready for church and was about to go when I looked down and we were already late. I hate walking into church late so we ended up not going. We will try again next Sunday.
We ended up going to Tanya's house to hang out over there. We had a great time laying out by the pool. Its offical. My daughter is a fish! She loves the water. She did really good too. I tried getting some color since I am so white. No, seriously. If we ever had a black out in the city, all I have to do is hike up my pants leg and leed the way. Hahaha. Thats how white they are. Anyway. Ended up being that I got burn and now my shoulders are on fire. Lol. We also watched Head Over Heals while I clipped coupons. Over all we had a great Sunday.

1 comment:

J*T*B*B said...

aww Chista! Your lil girl is too cute! She is so beautiful just like her momma! :) How are you doing?