Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Walking


Well Tanya and I have decided to get our butts in shape. We meet up around 6:30-7:00 every night at Kiwanis Park. Samantha sometimes comes with us. We go later because its not as hot (still 102 degrees...lol). Tanya and I have so much fun. We let Aady feed the ducks and play on the playground. We usually walk 3 laps around the lake. We enjoy our walks since it is time for us to catch up and talk about random things. This week we have been horrible since I have been sick a few days and so has Tanya. Next week, we are going to kick butt!!!!! :o)
Samantha and Aadyson had a great time playing at the playground I think that this is Sam's dream car. Lol. They are such goobers.

Tanya being goofy. I love ya Tanya.

Yep, I am pretty much a dork. I am a fun dork and had a great time this day in the pic.

3 comments:

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Hey sis, cute pics. I need to get in shape as well. I get winded just going up the stairs. haha. adam sings in church on the 31st so you sam and mike need to come. love ya and have fun up north!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT WE WALK!!! And yes, this week...KICKING BUTT FOR SURE!!! It's been a whole week, I am probably going to be so winded tonight at the park!!! haha But OH HOW I DO LOVE OUR WALKING!!! :) I hope you had fun in P-town this weekend...See you tonight buttercup!!! :) Love you! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE OUR WALKING NIGHTS!!! :) I am so excited to start it back up again this week!!! :) I am going to be so winded tonight, I am probaby out of shape again! haha I lost everything I worked so hard for!!! haha I had a bad weekend of eating junk food, cookies, ice cream, pizza, nachos, the only thing I ate all weekend that was healthy was the wrap from Paradise Bakery on Friday...lol...so we MUST kick butt for sure this week!!! NO MORE SLACKING OFF!!! haha :) I love you! See you tonight! :)