Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chrurch

Well I decided to take Aadyson to church today. We actually stayed for all three hours. She had a great time in Nursery. The Nursery teachers said she was on her best behavior. The people in the ward are really nice. I will have to keep going and getting to know them. The lessons were good. Still trying to get the hang of things.

After church, Aady and I decided to go to Walmart and get some food for the week. Ok, so seriously there are like 30 check outs and only 7 are open. What the heck?! I was in line, literally, for half hour.

Now Aady is taking a nap and I am watching Singles Ward because its so funny. Dinner is cooking and I am making homemade chili and cornbread. Yum Yum!!!! Told you I suck at this blog thing, but I am trying. Hahaha. :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey love!!!!! I miss you so much. I'm so happy to hear your doing good. Aady is getting so big, I can't even stand it! Allisa will be having her baby within the month. Talk to you soon! Love you

Rachel

Skylar & Chanell said...

Yay.. i'm so glad you updated your blog. I check it almost everytime I get on to blog. I am so glad to hear you are doing good. I can't believe how big Aady is. She is such a cutie. Well keep up the blogging. I love to know how you are doing. Love you and Happy Blogging!! :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey Christa its Savannah (Knight) I was so excited to find your blog and see how you are doing. It is so fun to find old friends and see their cute kids. It looks like things are going well for you. come see my blog and leave me a comment i would love to hear from you.

Rachel said...

Hey Christa! Aadyson is getting so big, and she is such an adorable little girl! I totally have to agree with you about wal-mart. Sometimes that place is so frusterating. A couple of weeks ago it took them 4+ hours to fill my prescription! No matter what you think, you're pretty good at this blog thing.

The Gwynns said...

Look at you lil miss thing! I haven't checked blogs for a while and here you are with all these posts! Its great! I love ya tons, I need friends so if you come up to Lakeside you better call me! Love ya!

ltandjbcox said...

Hey Christa, WE were at the parade too, in front of the old Pontiac dealership. Justin and Stacy, Bryce and Anna were up for th 4th. It is so much fun to have people come up to visit. Your mom(s) and dad(s) must love the visit. Addison is beautiful. She takes after her mother, obviously.
I'm happy that you are enjoying your ward. . .It can be hard to get acquainted some times. . .but, you are there to worship Heavenly Father and that is the important thing. You make me proud, girl.